Many distributors communicate at the lower levels of communication. To improve our sponsoring, we should try to communicate at the higher levels.
Here are the levels, starting at the lowest level:
1. Email. Hard to make any kind of connection in an email.
2. A physical letter. Great chance to write something in the margins or to highlight a phrase.
3. A phone call. Ooooh, much better. You get two-way communication, feedback, and can address the prospects’ questions instantly.
4. A video call. You can get feedback and see the expression on your prospects’ faces. You can even watch them roll their eyes and fall asleep.
5. Person-to-person. Total body language feedback and more.
But the very highest level of communication?
6. Person-to-person over food. No one ever gets mad at you over food. Meet someone for lunch or over coffee to insure great, friendly presentations.