Imagine this is the relative effectiveness of inviting people:
* 50% Endorsement. (If someone endorses the meeting, half of the people invited will come.)
* 10% Referral. (Looks like an endorsement is five times more effective than a simple referral.)
* 3% Two-step. (Get someone to answer an ad, and then send them more stuff and invite them.)
* 1.0% Cold call. (Gee, you would have to make 50 cold calls to equal one endorsement.)
* 0.5% A simple email inviting a person to your meeting.
These are relative numbers, but you get the idea.
Instead of running ads, etc., make personal contact with one, two or three people – build a relationship and invite them. That will be more effective than hundreds of emails.
Tom “Big Al” Schreiter has 40+ years of experience in network marketing and MLM. As the author of the original “Big Al” training books in the late ‘70s, he has continued to speak in over 80 countries on using the exact words and phrases to get prospects to open up their minds and say “YES.”