$39 worth of Big Al books, but only $30 registration?
Yeah. Pretty good deal, eh?
Enjoy a live Big Al workshop on “exactly what to say” and “exactly what to do.”
Everybody tells us what to do. Ugh!
They tell us to get more prospects, how many people to talk to every day, to build trust and confidence with prospects, to dream big, to be a leader, to be brave, to close more often … but they NEVER tell us HOW to do it!
Frustrating, isn’t it?
Now is the time to discover word-for-word what to say to make these things happen. We already know what to do, but now is the time to learn HOW to do it.
What we will discover and learn at this workshop is how to close more business – fast!
* How our prospects make up their minds in seconds.
* How to trigger the five mental steps for instant “yes” decisions.
* How to fix “feeling nervous” when talking to prospects.
* Exactly what to say to get pre-sold prospects after we run out of friends.
* The 3 greatest rejection-free closes.
* The tiny question approach to close prospects before the presentation.
Plus, you will receive these three Big Al books that are included with your registration:
* How To Meet New People Guidebook.
* Create Influence.
* How To Get Your Prospect’s Attention And Keep It!
You can pick up these books when you arrive for the workshop.
No matter how motivated we are, we need more than thoughts inside our heads.
We have to eventually say real words to real prospects to make our business work.
Learn the exact words to say at this workshop.
Some things you should know:
Tickets are only $30. Because of the private room size, seating is limited at this event. Please don’t wait. Be sure to get your tickets early for the free book offer!
His passion is marketing ideas, marketing campaigns, and how to speak to the subconscious mind in simplified, practical ways. He is always looking for case studies of incredible marketing campaigns that give usable lessons. As the author of numerous books and audio trainings, Tom is a favorite speaker at company conventions and regional events.