Many distributors communicate at the lower levels of communication. To improve our sponsoring, we should try to communicate at the higher levels.
Here are the levels, starting at the lowest level:
1. An email or text message. Hard to make any kind of connection.
2. A webpage, video, or brochure. Slightly better, but not by much.
3. A phone call. Ooooh, much better. You get two-way communication, feedback, and can address the prospects’ questions instantly.
4. A video call. You can get feedback and see the expression on your prospects’ faces. You can even watch them roll their eyes and fall asleep.
5. Person-to-person. Total body language feedback and more.
But the very highest level of communication?
6. Person-to-person over food. No one ever gets mad at you over food. Meet someone for lunch or over coffee to ensure great, friendly presentations.