It’s easy to see why some sponsors do well and why some struggle.
- Would you want a motivated or an unmotivated sponsor?
- Would you want a positive or a negative sponsor?
- Would you join a sponsor who made negative comments about others?
- Would you join a sponsor who complained about the company?
- Would you join a sponsor who tried to convince you that every company in our industry is bad except one?
Prospects don’t want to join a sponsor who criticizes and complains about others. The prospects see this sponsor as having low self-esteem and a low self-image.