When we come into network marketing, some of us have specific skills.
Others, like me when I started, won’t have any skills. To be successful, we will eventually learn all the skills.
Here is a rough list of the order we could read the “Big Al” books in to learn the skills. It is just a suggestion, but helpful for those who want to learn these skills quickly. Of course, everyone should read the free book first, Why You Need To Start Network Marketing: How To Remove Risk And Have A Better Life. Believing in our profession makes us bullet-proof.
Next, read Quick Start Guide for Network Marketing.
- 3 Easy Habits For Network Marketing
- The Four Color Personalities for MLM
- Ice Breakers: How To Get Any Prospect to Beg You For A Presentation
- How To Get Instant Trust, Belief, Influence And Rapport! 13 Ways To Create Open Minds By Talking To The Subconscious Mind
- The One-Minute Presentation: Explain Your Network Marketing Business Like A Pro
- Big Al’s MLM Sponsoring Magic
- Retail Sales For Network Marketers: How To Get New Customers For Your MLM Business
- How To Build Network Marketing Leaders: Volume One. Step-By-Step Creation Of MLM Professionals
- How To Follow Up With Your Network Marketing Prospects: Turn “Not Now” Into “Right Now”
- First Sentences For Network Marketing: How To Quickly Get Prospects On Your Side
- Pre-Closing For Network Marketing: “Yes” Decisions Before The Presentation
- Why Are My Goals Not Working? Color Personalities For Network Marketing Success
- How To Prospect, Sell And Build Your Network Marketing Business With Stories
- 51 Ways And Places To Sponsor New Distributors: Discover Hot Prospect For Your Network Marketing Business
- Closing for Network Marketing: Getting Prospects Across The Finish Line
- Public Speaking Magic: Success And Confidence In The First 20 Seconds
- How To Build Network Marketing Leaders: Volume Two. Activities And Lessons For MLM Leaders
- Motivation. Action. Results.: How Network Marketing Leaders Move Their Teams
- 26 Instant Marketing Ideas To Build Your Network Marketing Business
- Start SuperNetworking! 5 Simple Steps To Creating Your Own Personal Networking Group
- Worthless Sponsor Jokes: Network Marketing Humor
This is only a suggestion for those networkers who say, “I just don’t know where to start.” But as we read through this list of books, some titles will jump out at us and say, “This is the skill you need now.”
The Big Al Library of network marketing skills makes learning fun and easy. Instead of wasting time and being frustrated, we can learn exactly what to say and do in these step-by-step books.
Our value to prospects is the knowledge and skills inside of our heads. The more we have, the more confidence they will have to come on our journey.