Did you have a clear focus on exactly what you wanted to accomplish today? For example:
* Start a relationship with one good prospect before noon.
* Eat lunch with your best prospect.
* Pass out five samples to five quality prospects.
* Have two new guests at tonight’s opportunity meeting.
Or, did you avoid building your business and become a “manager?” For example:
* Checked your back office three times.
* Took pictures for a new brochure idea.
* Started yet another Facebook group for people to hide in, avoiding prospecting.
* Listened to an extra motivational CD.
* Checked your email inbox six times.
* Posted funny quotes at social networking sites.
Management mode is dangerous. Our building stops, our momentum stops, and our downline duplicates management mode.