Did you have a clear focus on exactly what you wanted to accomplish today? For example:
* Start a relationship with one good prospect before noon.
* Eat lunch with your best prospect.
* Pass out five samples to five quality prospects.
* Have two new guests at tonight’s opportunity meeting.
Or, did you avoid building your business and become a “manager?” For example:
* Checked your back office three times.
* Took pictures for a new brochure idea.
* Started yet another Facebook group for people to hide in, avoiding prospecting.
* Listened to an extra motivational CD.
* Checked your email inbox six times.
* Posted funny quotes at social networking sites.
Management mode is dangerous. Our building stops, our momentum stops, and our downline duplicates management mode.
Tom “Big Al” Schreiter has 40+ years of experience in network marketing and MLM. As the author of the original “Big Al” training books in the late ‘70s, he has continued to speak in over 80 countries on using the exact words and phrases to get prospects to open up their minds and say “YES.”