There is a lot for new distributors to learn when they get started.
- Product information.
- Compensation plan information.
- How to order.
- How to take a customer’s order.
- Who to call when they have questions.
- Where to find the best prospects.
- Cool things to say to avoid rejection.
- And lots, lots more.
This can be overwhelming if dumped on your new distributors on Day 1. So pace the information with an autoresponder.
Set up an autoresponder with 21 separate messages, with one message delivered each day. Have each message introduce one new piece of training or information.
Bite-sized chunks make it easy to slowly digest what they need to know when they first get started.