In a job, if there is a problem, it may not be your problem. Somebody else has to solve it. And who is that somebody else?
The business owner, of course. If the business owner doesn’t solve the problem, he or she is out of business.
We are in our own networking marketing business. We are responsible for solving our problems. It is this change of viewpoint that is hard for new distributors to master.
For instance, they might say, “Oh, the shipping is too expensive. I can’t build my business with these high shipping prices.”
And the new distributor stops working.
But what would the distributor do if he had the viewpoint of a business owner? He would figure out how to deal with the high cost of shipping or he would know he would be out of business.
With the viewpoint that he has to solve this problem, the distributor could do the following:
1. Only sell to people who could afford the shipping.
2. Find people who wanted the product so badly that the shipping didn’t matter.
3. Realize that there is no competition for his product, and that the shipping is not an issue.
4. Plan ahead and order in bulk so that the shipping would be less.
5. Figure out an alternate way of shipping, etc.
Are there obstacles in our business? Yes!
Business owners overcome obstacles. That is why they are the owner.
Tom “Big Al” Schreiter has 40+ years of experience in network marketing and MLM. As the author of the original “Big Al” training books in the late ‘70s, he has continued to speak in over 80 countries on using the exact words and phrases to get prospects to open up their minds and say “YES.”